“Dhivehi” in tutorial-bidi-xhtml, qa-visual-vs-logical, qa-html-dir (was: Re: New article: Using HTML’s translate attribute)

“Dhivehi” in tutorial-bidi-xhtml, qa-visual-vs-logical, qa-html-dir (was: Re: New article: Using HTML’s translate attribute)

Gunnar Bittersmann-2
>> Thaana is a script, but not a language. The language using that script
>> is called Dhivehi (or Divehi without h) or Maldivian.
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhivehi_language
>>
>> Change:
>> Arabic, Hebrew, Pashto, Persian, Sindhi, Syriac, Thaana, Urdu, Yiddish,
>> etc.
>>
>> to:
>> Arabic, Dhivehi, Hebrew, Pashto, Persian, Sindhi, Syriac, Urdu, Yiddish,
>> etc.
>>
>> or:
>> Arabic, Hebrew, Maldivian, Pashto, Persian, Sindhi, Syriac, Urdu,
>> Yiddish, etc.
>>
>> This applies to both tutorial-bidi-xhtml and qa-visual-vs-logical, and
>> also to qa-html-dir.
>
> All fixed.

You’ve changed “Thaana” to “Dhivehi”, but it’s not in alphabetical order
now. It should be placed between “Arabic” and “Hebrew”.

Gunnar

Re: “Dhivehi” in tutorial-bidi-xhtml, qa-visual-vs-logical, qa-html-dir

r12a
Grr, yes. Well it will have to wait, I won't change it immediately.
Thanks,
RI