Current status of origin, mime-sniff?

Thomas Roessler
Hi Adam,

the Origin and MIME sniffing drafts came up on today's W3C/IETF liaison call.  We were wondering what your current plans for those drafts are?

Thomas Roessler, W3C  <[hidden email]>

Re: Current status of origin, mime-sniff?

Adam Barth-5
I'd like them to move forward in the IETF process.  Last I heard,
various IETF folks were recommending that the origin draft move
forward as experimental.  The MIME sniffing draft has been discussed a
bit on the IETF's apps-discuss list.  I'm unsure what the best next
steps are for me to take with these drafts, but I'm open to advice.

Adam