Current Status of PNG format

sally-21

As a task of designing a web requires either JPEG format (for photos) or PNG format (for less complicated pics), there is a need for web designers to keep a lot of files in all sorts of formats.

The problem can be solved with the help of a quality image editor which is able to convert a file from one format to other. As for me, I prefer to use simply Paint Shop Pro that enables to save an image again in any chosen format.

What are your solutions?

Regards,

Sally Catlett                                Astra Design Company

[hidden email]              http://www.astra-design.com