Core Vocabulary 1g

Jo Rabin-2

Hi Folks

Pls find the latest draft at

http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/DDWG/drafts/corevocabulary/080409

hopefully we will resolve to make this official version of the W3C Note on Core Vocabulary.

Use http://www.w3.org/2007/10/htmldiff to find differences between it and previous versions.

Jo

RE: Core Vocabulary 1g

Rotan Hanrahan

This will be on the agenda for next Monday, with the intention of proposing that it be moved forward for publication. Any remaining issues, if any, should be noted in advance on the mailing list, or otherwise we should assume there are no issues and we can resolve to publish.

---Rotan.