Content Transformation Landscape note published.

Content Transformation Landscape note published.

Francois Daoust
Hi,

As agreed, the Content Transformation Landscape was published as a note
on Tuesday with the clarification that the document is largely
historical in the abstract of the document:
  http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/NOTE-ct-landscape-20091027/

Francois.

Re: Content Transformation Landscape note published.

gina-11

Hello Francois,

As I understand, the Content Transformation Landscape has more theoretical value, rather than practical one. It is devoted to the latest research results and description of different approaches to Mobile Web, although, I have not found any actual opinions describing the ways to improve the Mobile Web society. I think that we can devote one of our meetings to this topic.

Best Regards,

Gina Travis                       Alierra Design Company

[hidden email]              http://www.alierra.com