Comprehensive taxonomy of Semantic Web / Linked Data topics

Comprehensive taxonomy of Semantic Web / Linked Data topics

Sabrina Kirrane-2
Hi All,

We are looking for a comprehensive taxonomy of Semantic Web / Linked
Data topics that can be used to classify community research outputs and
activities.

Although there is a Semantic Web Topic Hierarchy on the Semantic wiki
pages [1] it has not been updated since 2008 and is seems very limited.

We also looked at the ACM Computing Classification System [2], however
as this is a general computer science taxonomy it is not specific enough
for our needs.

We are aware of several tools that try to automatically learn the
taxonomy from text, however we were wondering if there were any hand
crafted taxonomies available?

Any pointers that you might have would be much appreciated.

Best Regards,
Sabrina

[1] http://semanticweb.org/wiki/Semantic_Web_Topic_Hierarchy.html
[2] http://www.acm.org/about/class/2012
--
Assistant Professor,
Institute for Management Information Systems,