Completed Japanese translation of WAI-ARIA 1.0

Completed Japanese translation of WAI-ARIA 1.0

Momdo Nakamura
Hi,

I would like to announce that I have completed the Japanese translation of WAI-ARIA 1.0 specification.

Accessible Rich Internet Applications (WAI-ARIA) 1.0 日本語訳
    http://momdo.github.io/wai-aria/

Cheers,
NAKAMURA, Momdo

Re: Completed Japanese translation of WAI-ARIA 1.0

Coralie Mercier
On Sun, 01 Feb 2015 07:58:54 +0100, Momdo Nakamura <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to announce that I have completed the Japanese translation
> of WAI-ARIA 1.0 specification.
>
> Accessible Rich Internet Applications (WAI-ARIA) 1.0 日本語訳
>     http://momdo.github.io/wai-aria/
>
> Cheers,
> NAKAMURA, Momdo

Thank you for this translation!

It is now in the Translations Database:

[[
Translations of “Accessible Rich Internet Applications (WAI-ARIA) 1.0”

Accessible Rich Internet Applications (WAI-ARIA) 1.0
     Japanese translation. Translator: Momdo Nakamura.
]]

cf.
<http://www.w3.org/2003/03/Translations/byTechnology?technology=wai-aria>

Best regards,