Completed Japanese translation of HTML5

Momdo Nakamura
Hi,

I would like to announce that I have completed the Japanese translation of HTML5 specification.
(Note that the translation is only for the "developer-view styles" part because the entire spec is very huge.)

HTML5日本語訳
http://momdo.github.io/html5/Overview.html

As the next step, I am translating WAI-ARIA 1.0 specification into Japanese.

I also would like to announce its completion once it is available.

Cheers,
NAKAMURA, Momdo

Re: Completed Japanese translation of HTML5

Naomi Yoshizawa
Momdo++
Momdo++
Momdo++