Completed Japanese translation of CSS Namespaces Module Level 3

Completed Japanese translation of CSS Namespaces Module Level 3

Momdo Nakamura
Hello,

I have completed a Japanese translation of the following document:

CSS名前空間モジュールLevel 3
    http://momdo.s35.xrea.com/web-html-test/spec/REC-css-namespaces-3-20140320.html

Best Regards,
NAKAMURA, momdo

Re: Completed Japanese translation of CSS Namespaces Module Level 3

Naomi Yoshizawa
Momdo++

Thank you for all the time!

Naomi

--

吉澤直美
慶應義塾大学 SFC研究所 W3C
〒252-0882 神奈川県藤沢市遠藤5322
Tel:03-3516-2504

Re: Completed Japanese translation of CSS Namespaces Module Level 3

Coralie Mercier
On Tue, 29 Apr 2014 04:56:19 +0200, Momdo Nakamura <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have completed a Japanese translation of the following document:
>
> CSS名前空間モジュールLevel 3
>     http://momdo.s35.xrea.com/web-html-test/spec/REC-css-namespaces-3-20140320.html
>
> Best Regards,
> NAKAMURA, momdo

Thank you for this translation! It is now in the Translations DB:

[[
Translation of “CSS Namespaces Module Level 3”

CSS名前空間モジュールLevel 3
     Japanese translation. Translator: Momdo Nakamura.
]]

cf.
<http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Query?rec=css-namespaces-3&lang=any&translator=any&date=any&sorting=byTechnology&output=FullHTML&submit=Submit>

Cheers,