Completed Japanese translation of CSS 2.1 and 'language-tags'

Completed Japanese translation of CSS 2.1 and 'language-tags'

Momdo Nakamura
Hello,

I have completed a Japanese translation of the following documents:

Cascading Style Sheets Level 2 Revision 1 (CSS 2.1) Specification (ja)
    http://momdo.s35.xrea.com/web-html-test/spec/CSS21/cover.html
HTMLとXMLにおける言語タグ
    http://momdo.s35.xrea.com/web-html-test/spec/language-tags_2011-05-04.html

Additionally, I intend to translate the HTML5 specification (parts of "developer-view styles") to Japanese.
I will report the translation when the HTML5 spec becomes Recommendation.

Best Regards,

----
Twitter: @momdo_ https://twitter.com/momdo_
e-mail: [hidden email]
NAKAMURA, momdo

Re: Completed Japanese translation of CSS 2.1 and 'language-tags'

Naomi Yoshizawa
Momdo++

I also know you’ve already finished Japanese translation
for Candidate Recommendation of “A vocabulary and
associated APIs for HTML and XHTML early February.
Though it won’t be posted W3C translators record,
people here in Japan who uses HTML and XHTML
appreciates it a lot.

Thank you always.

Naomi

2014/02/08 13:42、Momdo Nakamura <[hidden email]> のメール:

> Hello,
>
> I have completed a Japanese translation of the following documents:
>
> Cascading Style Sheets Level 2 Revision 1 (CSS 2.1) Specification (ja)
>    http://momdo.s35.xrea.com/web-html-test/spec/CSS21/cover.html
> HTMLとXMLにおける言語タグ
>    http://momdo.s35.xrea.com/web-html-test/spec/language-tags_2011-05-04.html
>

> Additionally, I intend to translate the HTML5 specification (parts of "developer-view styles") to Japanese.
> I will report the translation when the HTML5 spec becomes Recommendation.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> ----
> Twitter: @momdo_ https://twitter.com/momdo_
> e-mail: [hidden email]
> NAKAMURA, momdo

Re: Completed Japanese translation of CSS 2.1 and 'language-tags'

Coralie Mercier
On Sat, 08 Feb 2014 05:42:49 +0100, Momdo Nakamura <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have completed a Japanese translation of the following documents:
>
> Cascading Style Sheets Level 2 Revision 1 (CSS 2.1) Specification (ja)
>     http://momdo.s35.xrea.com/web-html-test/spec/CSS21/cover.html

Dear Momdo,

Thanks very much for the translation; it is now in the Translations DB:

[[
Translations of “Cascading Style Sheets Level 2 Revision 1 (CSS 2.1)
Specification”

Cascading Style Sheets Level 2 Revision 1 (CSS 2.1) Specification
     Japanese translation. Translator: Momdo Nakamura.
]]

cf.
<http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Query?titleMatch=Cascading+Style+Sheets+Level+2+Revision+1+%28CSS+2.1%29+Specification&lang=any&search1=Submit>

Best regards,