Comments (and Wine as an example)

Threaded

Comments (and Wine as an example)

Brett Zamir

Hello,

First of all, let me express my appreciation for your great work in
making the semantic web possible.

Although I see that a lot of work has already been done on this, might I
suggest for future versions that some example besides an alcoholic drink
is chosen? Alcohol is considered to be a scourge by hundreds of millions
of this planet's inhabitants, whether for religious or merely
practical/social reasons, so for an international consortium, I would
really suggest an example that could be more universally appealing.

Thank you kindly for your consideration.

best wishes,
Brett Zamir