Comment on /site-meta

Marc Hadley

What's the intended relationship between embedded metadata and
referenced metadata if both exist (i.e. the meta element has a href as
well as content) ?

Marc.

---
Marc Hadley <marc.hadley at sun.com>
CTO Office, Sun Microsystems.

Re: Comment on /site-meta

Mark Nottingham-2

They should be the same; similar to what happens if there's both an
atom:link and atom:content in an Atom entry.

--
Mark Nottingham     http://www.mnot.net/

Re: Comment on /site-meta

Marc Hadley

On Oct 16, 2008, at 8:03 PM, Mark Nottingham wrote:

> They should be the same; similar to what happens if there's both an
> atom:link and atom:content in an Atom entry.

OK. Its worth spelling that out explicitly in the spec I'd think.

Thanks,
Marc.