Collaborative WADL directory

mike-349

I just learned about WADL and am very intrigued by it. We're running
an online service repository [1] which allows programmers to play with
services online [2]. Part of the information required to generate WADL
descriptions is already available. The idea is to generate these
partial descriptions and make them editable by users via the site.

I realize the global UDDI repositories were a big failure but on the
other hand it'd be nice for the adoption of WADL to have publicly
available WADL samples.

Looking forward to your feedback!

Mike

[1] http://www.webrpc.com