Code that Shows Design View Position in Code View?

Code that Shows Design View Position in Code View?

DarrenB
Dear All,

Can anyone help?

As the end user highlights items within the Design view, the Code view automatically shows an arrow next to the associated line(s) within the code.

I'm looking for the Amaya code that performs this function i.e. matches whatever the end user has highlighted in the Design view with its associated counterpart in the Code view.

I'd really appreciate the help as I've search through the source code and cannot find where this feature is performed. Thanks.

DarrenB