Quantcast

ClassCastException when starting IsaViz

Threaded

ClassCastException when starting IsaViz

Joshua Garcia-2
I get the following exception when running run.sh:

$ ./run.sh
java.lang.Object cannot be cast to java.lang.String
        at org.w3c.IsaViz.ConfigManager.initLookAndFeel(ConfigManager.java:139)
        at org.w3c.IsaViz.Editor.<init>(Editor.java:304)
        at org.w3c.IsaViz.Editor.main(Editor.java:2815)

The loading screen appears and just freezes at "Loading Preferences
from <the directory I'm running IsaViz from>".

I'm running Ubuntu 10.10 on a 64-bit Intel machine running Linux
2.6.35-23-generic.

Here's my java version info:

java version "1.6.0_22"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 17.1-b03, mixed mode)

I tried using the binary distribution and compiling it locally on my machine.

Thanks,
Josh

Threaded

Re: ClassCastException when starting IsaViz

Emmanuel Pietriga-2
Hi,

Have a look at news items "IsaViz and Java 1.6 (2007-10-21)" at [1].

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/11/IsaViz/

Emmanuel

--
Emmanuel Pietriga