[Chinese, Simplified] Completed translation of CSS 2.1

[Chinese, Simplified] Completed translation of CSS 2.1

nwujiajie
Dear Translators,

I have completed a Chinese (Simplified) translation of the specification below:

Cascading Style Sheets Level 2 Revision 1 (CSS 2.1) Specification

Thanks to:

I have confirmed that  another translation (the second link above) is ongoing (and I consulted it during this translation), but it seems something went wrong with it.(Many months passed away, but it turns to nowhere). So...just like the way Momdo Nakamura did it.

Best Regards,

2016-05-23

nwujiajie

Re: [Chinese, Simplified] Completed translation of CSS 2.1

Xueyuan Jia

On 2016/5/23 17:35, nwujiajie wrote:
Dear Translators,

I have completed a Chinese (Simplified) translation of the specification below:

Cascading Style Sheets Level 2 Revision 1 (CSS 2.1) Specification
Dear Ayqy,

Thanks for your translation and it's now added to the translation Database at:

cf. <https://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Query?rec=CSS2&lang=any&translator=any&date=any&sorting=byTechnology&output=FullHTML&submit=Submit>

Cascading Style Sheets Level 2 Revision 1 (CSS 2.1) Specification
W3C Recommendation 07 June 2011, edited in place 12 April 2016 to point to new work
https://www.w3.org/TR/2011/REC-CSS2-20110607/

Cascading Style Sheets Level 2 Revision 1 (CSS 2.1) Specification
W3C 2011年6月7日推荐标准,最后编辑于2016年4月12日
http://www.ayqy.net/doc/css2-1/cover.html

Best regards,
Xueyuan