Check by URI service down?

Aida Gandara
I am wondering if the Check By URI service is down.  If I go to the URI:
http://rio.cs.utep.edu/ciserver/ciprojects/udata/dryadRDF.rdf
and cut and paste the contents into the validator text area, for Check by Direct Input, the validator says the text is valid RDF.  In fact, it was working earlier.

If I try to validate via the URI I get the error:

An attempt to load the RDF from URI 'http://rio.cs.utep.edu/ciserver/ciprojects/udata/dryadRDF.rdf' failed. (Undecodable data when reading URI at byte 5149 using encoding 'UTF-8'. Please check encoding and encoding declaration of your document.)

Thank you, Aida