CT Call for Monday next week

Appelquist, Daniel, VF-Group
CT Call for Monday  next week Hi folks --

We didn’t manage to have a discussion on CT on yesterday’s call due to lack of participants. It also looks like we may have to cancel next week’s Tuesday call due to both Jo and I having a conflict.  I therefore took an action on yesterday’s call to organize an ad-hoc CT session on Monday next week (the 30th of November) at the regular call time (14:30 GMT; 15:30 CET; 9:30 EST).  Please confirm back to the list your availability for this call if you are interested in participating in the CT session.

Thanks,
Dan

smime.p7s (4K) Download Attachment

Re: CT Call for Monday next week

Tom Hume
I'm on holiday next Monday and not 100% I can make it - but if I can be around for it, I will be.

--
Future Platforms: hungry and foolish since 2000
work: [hidden email] play: tomhume.org

Re: CT Call for Monday next week

Francois Daoust
Works for me!

Appelquist, Daniel, VF-Group wrote:

> Hi folks --
>
> We didn’t manage to have a discussion on CT on yesterday’s call due to
> lack of participants. It also looks like we may have to cancel next
> week’s Tuesday call due to both Jo and I having a conflict.  I therefore
> took an action on yesterday’s call to organize an ad-hoc CT session on
> Monday next week (the 30th of November) at the regular call time (14:30
> GMT; 15:30 CET; 9:30 EST).  Please confirm back to the list your
> availability for this call if you are interested in participating in the
> CT session.
>
> Thanks,
> Dan

Re: CT Call for Monday next week [CANCELED]

Appelquist, Daniel, VF-Group
Re: CT Call for Monday  next week [CANCELED] Hi folks --

After talking to Jo we have agreed to cancel today’s planned CT session and cover these issues at the f2f meeting.

Thanks,
Dan