This module contains the features of CSS relating to scrollable overflow handling in visual media.
Major changes since the previous draft include
* Deferring all features other than the overflow/overflow-x/overflow-y
properties themselves to Level 4
* Filling out more details on how overflow is calculated
* Better cross-linking
We are especially looking for close review of this section:
* Whether the description of the interaction with transforms is accurate
* Considerations/compat data wrt honoring or ignoring 'clip' and/or 'clip-path'
* Considerations wrt including padding and margin spacing in the scrollable
We are hoping to wrap this up over the summer and send it to CR,
since it is a very belated specification for something that has
been shipping in browsers since IE5. Tab and I are also hoping
that the resulting specification will be something relatively
Features like 'overflow: paged' and fragmented overflow are still
considered important and useful, but will be pursued in Level 4.