CSS for editor's draft

Grosso, Paul

I went to http://www.w3.org/StyleSheets/TR/
expecting to find something like W3C-ED.css
for an editor's draft, but I didn't find any
such thing.

I'm not sure if this is the right list, but
I wondered if I was missing something (e.g.,
what's an MO?) or if such a stylesheet could
be added here.

paul

Re: CSS for editor's draft

Ian Jacobs-2
On Mon, 2006-02-13 at 17:02 -0500, Grosso, Paul wrote:
> I went to http://www.w3.org/StyleSheets/TR/
> expecting to find something like W3C-ED.css
> for an editor's draft, but I didn't find any
> such thing.
>
> I'm not sure if this is the right list, but
> I wondered if I was missing something (e.g.,
> what's an MO?) or if such a stylesheet could
> be added here.

Hi Paul, see "Style for Group-internal Drafts" [1]
for a suggestion for group-internal drafts. Thanks!

 _ Ian

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/03/28-editor-style
--
Ian Jacobs ([hidden email])   http://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs
Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447

Re: CSS for editor's draft

Bjoern Hoehrmann

* Grosso, Paul wrote:
>I went to http://www.w3.org/StyleSheets/TR/
>expecting to find something like W3C-ED.css
>for an editor's draft, but I didn't find any
>such thing.
>
>I'm not sure if this is the right list, but
>I wondered if I was missing something (e.g.,
>what's an MO?) or if such a stylesheet could
>be added here.

http://www.w3.org/2005/03/28-editor-style.html and MO is for
Member-only.

RE: CSS for editor's draft

Grosso, Paul

Thanks, Ian and Bert.

I will follow [1] and use base.css.

But I still think having a W3C-ED.css that
puts "Editor's Draft" in the floating white
on blue box in the upper left would be helpful
to both authors and readers.  Consider it a
suggestion.

paul

RE: CSS for editor's draft

Grosso, Paul