CGI.pm: Server closed socket during multipart read (client aborted?)

CGI.pm: Server closed socket during multipart read (client aborted?)

Cuenca, Sergio

Hi all,

We have installed the validator in our own environtment (Apache/2.2.3 Red Hat). When we use the validator an the following error happens with all files (files hgher than 1kb and files equals or lower than 1kb):

HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error

Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 09:36:10 GMT

Server: Apache/2.2.3 (Red Hat)

Connection: close

<h1>Software error:</h1>

<pre>CGI.pm: Server closed socket during multipart read (client aborted?).

</pre>

Please, could someone provide us a solution?

Thank you

GRIFOLS

Sergio Cuenca Guirado | IT Quality and Compliance

[hidden email]

Tel.:  +34 93.571.0277  (12016)

C/ Palou, 6 (Ed. P10) - 08150 Parets del Vall├Ęs (BARCELONA)

P Do you need to print this message? Let's protect the environment.

La información contenida en el presente e-mail es confidencial y está reservada para el uso exclusivo de su destinatario. Se prohíbe estrictamente la distribución, copia o utilización de esta información sin el previo permiso de su destinatario. Si usted no fuera el destinatario, por favor notifíquelo inmediatamente al remitente y elimine el presente mensaje de su sistema informático.

Information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended for the use of the addressee only. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this communication without prior permission of the addressee is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately by reply and then delete this message from your computer system.