The Global Integration Summit (GIS) is the annual meeting of the
Integration Consortium (IC), the non-profit, user-driven association
of IT professionals focused on application, information, process,
service, and system integration technologies.
The GIS differs from other industry events as it is truly user-driven
and vendor-neutral. With an attendance hovering above 200 every year,
and involving senior integration executives from leading Global 2000
corporations, the event offers a personal atmosphere for networking.
--- THEME ---
For our 3rd edition, the theme "Integration For Everyone" seeks to
build a unified view of the Integration Discipline. One outcome of the
Summit should be to develop a new Integration Body of Knowledge (I-BOK)
As such, we welcome IT thought leaders from industry, vendors, analysts,
and academia to expose the "State of the Art" in integration solutions.
--- TOPICS ---
Topics can range from business drivers for integration such as
Governance and Regulatory Compliance, to integration approaches and
platforms such as the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Business
Process Management (BPM), to technical infrastructure issues such as
Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) and Open Source Middleware.
Papers can take the form of conceptual frameworks, research in progress,
best practice reports, case studies, and executive viewpoints.
We welcome papers that contribute to enriching the I-BOK. Please see
below for an outline, with a detailed list of 50 topics available at:
5. Strategic Management of the Integration Function
6. Integration Development Methods and Standards
7. Integration Development Tools and Best Practices
Part D - Technologies and Standards
8. Integration Platforms and System Architecture
9. Core Integration Technologies and Standards
10. Integration Runtime Infrastructure
--- IMPORTANT DATES ---
* Papers Submission Deadline >>> January 31, 2006
* Notification of Paper Selection >>> February 20, 2006
* Confirmation by Author to present at GIS 2006 >>> February 28, 2006
* Early Bird Registration Deadline >>> April 1, 2006
* Upload Final Paper and Presentation >>> May 1, 2006
* Global Integration Summit >>> May 22-24, 2006