10th International Conference on Information Integration and Web-based Applications & Services (iiWAS2008)
Call for Papers
The Internet and the powerful WWW have created a tremendous opportunity to conduct business electronically and a large number of companies are now participating in the global electronic marketplace. However, the most significant advantages of digital business development among private organizations, and between citizens and public administrations, have not been fully achieved yet. This workshop will become an international forum for researchers and practitioners to exchange information regarding advancements in the state of the art and practice of information integration in digital ecosystems. This workshop would become a focal point for researchers, academics and practitioners working in the area of information management in general. We are interested in papers, work-in- progress reports, and Industrial experiences describing advances in all areas of information integration applications.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
* Integration of Semantic Systems
* Conceptual Graphs
* Semantic Web Services
* Semantic Grid Middleware
* Semantic Web Search
* Knowledge Representation
* Ontology Engineering
* Knowledge Management for Biomedicine
* Semantic Infrastructure and Architecture for Biomedicine
* Multi-Agent Systems
* Biomedical Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery
* Data, Knowledge and Software Engineering Issues
* Content-Based Security
* Semantic Computing in the areas of Identity and Privacy Management
* Social Intelligence and Semantic Social Networks
* Natural Language Understanding and Processing
* Understanding and Processing of Texts and Multimedia Contents
* Ubiquitous and Trustworthy Computing
* Trusted systems for Information Integration
* Secure e-commerce protocols, secure service access and delivery
* Fraud detection
* Risk evaluation and Risk Determination
* Trust, trust models and reputation models
* Reputation management and trust management protocols
* If you are using the OAGM style for LaTeX your paper will comply with these guidelines inherently.
* Submitted papers will be carefully evaluated based on originality, significance, technical soundness, and clarity of exposition.
* If you have used this system for other conferences previously, you can use the same username and password. If this is the first time you are using EasyChair, you will need to register for an account by clicking the "I have no EasyChair account" button.
* Upon completion of registration, you will get a notification email from the system and you are ready for submitting your paper.
* You can upload and re-upload the paper to the system by the submission due date.
* For further questions, please contact the program chairs: [hidden email]