conference 21st Knowledge Management Tracks – Business Digital Transformation & IoT
Milano, 11th October 2016
ADHESION CALL FOR POSITION PAPER: within the 1st September 2016 except availability
ADHESION SPONSOR: within the 8th September 2016 except availability
take the opportunity to participate to the 21st KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT TRACKS (Milano, 11 October 2016, University Milano Bicocca; Programme), conference on managing, sharing and communicating knowledge, education and talent. With a focus on BUSINESS DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION (Programme), conference on New model of digital era, convergent infrastructure, IoT (Internet of Things).
- Audience: KM/HR/ICT/MARCOM manager and labour consultant.
- Expected attendees: 50
- Entrance: free
- Participating organizations in last editions (example): AERONAUTICA MILITARE | ALLIANZ | ALSTOM POWER | ANSALDO STS | ASL BIELLA | ASSITECA | BANCA MEDIOLANUM | BARCLAYS BANK | BBRAUN | BUONGIORNO | CATTOLICA ASSICURAZIONI | CONSERVE ITALIA | COSWELL | EDIPOWER | EDISON | ELI LILLY | ENEL | ENI | ERG | FIAT GROUP | FINMECCANICA | GAMBRO | INSIEL | INTESA SANPAOLO | MEDIOBANCA | MINISTERO DIFESA | MONTENEGRO | POSTE ITALIANE | RCS LIBRI | RFI | SAIPEM | SAIT ABRASIVI | SANOFI-AVENTIS | SOGEI | TELECOM ITALIA | UNIPOL | UNIVERSITA’ (ITALIA E ESTERO) | VODAFONE | WHIRLPOOL | ZURICH ITALIA
AGENDA (in progress)
21st KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT TRACKS
Conference deals with managing, sharing and communicating knowledge, education and talent, with focus on the relationship between manager using daily data, informations, documents, digital and intangible assets, and manager helping these user by a process, IT infrastructure and application optimization.
Criticality appears from the comparison between system and internal customer appears. Solution of this criticality allows to increase competitiveness in organizations and the expertise of his knowledge workers, by an innovation approach from a cultural, organizational and technological point of view.
From a technological point of view, conference will deal in particular with convergent infrastructure (hybrid cloud with DCSD-Data Center Software Defined) and adding value application (Big data & Analytics)..
9.15 - 9.30 | Registrazioni
9.30 - 10.00 | Welcome: Introduzione al convegno sul knowledge management
10.00 - 10.30 | Vision - Giorgio De Michelis, professor, Università di Milano Bicocca
10.30 - 11.00 | Scenario - Carlo Sorge, general manager, JEKPOT
11.00 - 11.30 | Break
11.30 - 12.15 | Talks & Paper (temi chiave ICT: hybrid cloud, big data, analytics; HR: learning & talent management)
12.15 - 13.00 | Panel: Gestire, comunicare e condividere conoscenze, formazione e talenti – Invitati: Giancarlo Mauri, DISCO director - professor, Università di Milano Bicocca e altri
BUSINESS DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
Business digital transformation is the result of the digital disruption, that is the disruption of process and business model by digitalization. Thus BDT examines not only the simple opportunity to adopt new digital instruments to optimize process, reduce costs and time-to-market, abling an organization more efficient. But it examines also the opportunity to pick the business model transformation of an organization, to be reinvented basing on digital.
Information technology changes role, from service provider to co-author of solutions.
It changes the user engagement system, dividing clearly the infrastructure from the access system.
The small-mid-large organization not changing the business model risks to be crushed.
Event such as Uber (app for the “new taxi”) or Aitbnb (app for the “new holiday home” are not rare cases but the effect of this transformation.
14.00 - 14.25 | Registrazioni
14.25 - 14.30 | Welcome: Introduzione al focus sulla BDT, Business Digital Transformation
14.30 - 15.00 | Vision, BDT e IoT, Internet of Things - testimonial
15.00 - 15.30 | Scenario, Digital change management, job & technologies, IoT - testimonial
15.30 - 16.00 | Break
16.00 - 16.45 | Best practice & Paper della BDT: IoT e altro -
16.45 - 17.30 | Panel: I nuovi modelli di business, le tecnologie e le applicazioni di supporto alla BDT in generale e all’IoT in particolare – Invitati: Giorgio De Michelis, professor, Università di Milano Bicocca e altri
WAYS OF PARTICIPATION
- 1.000 euro, POSITION PAPER (for public organizations): 10-15’ speech for a presentation of the official position on a topic (requested paper of 3-6000 characters to be validated from the scientific committee)
- sponsorship options on request
Adhesions: within the 1st (call for position paper) and 8th September (sponsoring) 2016 except availability, together with:
- adhesion form (on request) filled in and signed
- banking order
- data for the agenda:
- speech title (proposal)
- speech abstract (300 characters for agenda)
- speaker short bio (200 characters for agenda)
- speaker photo jpg
EWITHIN THE 30TH SEPTEMBER 2016
- speech presentation (Ms Powerpoint supporting speech)
- (if it runs) speech summary (3000 characters for editorial insert)
I’m looking forward to hearing from you, best regards.
Dr. Carlo Sorge
General manager, JEKPOT SRL, T. 0382 572287, Via Ardengo Folperti 44/d, 27100 Pavia PV, Italy
Editor in chief, KappaeMme
Journalist, OdG Lombardia
|Free forum by Nabble||Edit this page|