Browser compatibility for SMIL scripts. Does it work with Firefox ?

Browser compatibility for SMIL scripts. Does it work with Firefox ?

Datta321

Re: Browser compatibility for SMIL scripts. Does it work with Firefox ?

Jack Jansen

On 1 jun 2010, at 15:12, Datta321 wrote:

> Can aynone let me know whether the following SMIL script, which runs in IE will have probelms when run in Firefox (Mozilla) ?

Explorer is the only browser (as far as I'm aware) that supports XHTML+SMIL. That's also why the spec for it is still in w3c-standards-limbo, because a second implementation never materialized.
--
Jack Jansen, <[hidden email]>, http://www.cwi.nl/~jack