Broken links and timestamps

Paul-Inge Flakstad
Hi

I'm not sure this mail will end up at the correct place, but it was the only address I could find.

I just wanted to inform that the Jutta Degener links near the bottom of page http://www.w3.org/QA/Tips/noClickHere are broken, a quick search will provide the new addresses. Oh, and it looks like you have a problem with the "Last modified" info near the bottom, I also noted a similar problem on some "This page was last generated" info elsewhere on your site.

Best regards,
Paul

Re: Broken links and timestamps

Dominique Hazael-Massieux-2
Hi,

Le jeudi 11 mars 2010 à 14:32 +0000, Paul-Inge Flakstad a écrit :
> I just wanted to inform that the Jutta Degener links near the bottom
> of page http://www.w3.org/QA/Tips/noClickHere are broken, a quick
> search will provide the new addresses.

Thanks, I have updated the links.

>  Oh, and it looks like you have a problem with the "Last modified"
> info near the bottom, I also noted a similar problem on some "This
> page was last generated" info elsewhere on your site.

Could you be more specific in defining the problem you're seeing with
the "Last modified" info? If this is the appearance of the "$" signs
around the date, this is an artifact of W3C's publication system (based
on CVS keywords) for which no work around has been set up so far.

Regards,

Dom