Broken SCXML test links

Gavin Kistner-4

The SCXML Implementation Report Plan manifest.xml for test 496 says:

<start uri="496/496.txml”/>

However, this URL is 404: http://www.w3.org/Voice/2013/scxml-irp/496/496.txml

It looks as though this should be: http://www.w3.org/Voice/2013/scxml-irp/496/test496.txml

The table on the HTML page needs to be updated, too.

The manifest for test 580 says:

<start uri="579/test580.txml"/>

but the test is actually in directory 580. (The table on the HTML page has a correct link.)

The manifest and HTML table for test 446 says

<start uri=“446/test446.txml”/>

but it doesn’t exist there, and I can't find where it might be. That directory does not even exist on the website. The same problem exists for test 459.

Other optional tests may also be missing, or have incorrect links in the manifest.xml; after encountering the above I chose to stop looking at any optional tests and focus on mandatory ones.