Blocked from W3C Validator

David Feld

Hello,

It appears that our organization has been blocked from using the W3C validator. Can you please let us know if the IP can be UNBLOCKED so we can continue using your site for our client testing:

Originating IP:  167.219.88.140

Thanks,

David Feld
Deloitte Consulting LLP
Mobile: +1 312 203-3265
Direct: +1 312 486 2931
Fax: +1 312 247 2931
[hidden email]
www.deloitte.com

Re: Blocked from W3C Validator

Michael[tm] Smith
David Feld <[hidden email]>, 2015-03-24 17:53 -0500:

> Subject: Blocked from W3C Validator
>
> Hello,
>
> It appears that our organization has been blocked from using the W3C
> validator. Can you please let us know if the IP can be UNBLOCKED so we can
> continue using your site for our client testing:
>
> *Originating IP:*  *167.219.88.140*
Normally after you get blocked you’ll get unblocked within 2 hours or so.
But if the block persists longer than that, it’s and indication of some
ongoing problem originating in your network that is causing it to continue
to trigger the blocking behavior on our end.

So if you’re still being blocked please contact me directly off-list so
that we can help you try to track down where the problem might be in your
network.

  —Mike

--
Michael[tm] Smith https://people.w3.org/mike