Blank page at the end of document

martin.schuster
Hello, Ive got this problem with xsl-fo: at the end of my document I have a page with 2-column layout (the rest is simple layout) which is generated only when condition is true. When condition is false I need to display nothing, instead of displaying blank page. Can anyone help me how could I avoid the blank page?

Thanks
M.Schuster

Re: Blank page at the end of document

G. Ken Holman
At 2011-06-14 02:46 -0700, martin.schuster wrote:
>Hello, Ive got this problem with xsl-fo: at the end of my document I have a
>page with 2-column layout (the rest is simple layout) which is generated
>only when condition is true. When condition is false I need to display
>nothing, instead of displaying blank page. Can anyone help me how could I
>avoid the blank page?

By not producing the page sequence.

Perhaps you have:

   <page-sequence master-reference="">
     <flow flow-name="">
       <xsl:if test="condition">

If so, you need to do this:

   <xsl:if test="condition">
     <page-sequence master-reference="">
       <flow flow-name="">

I hope this helps!

--
Contact us for world-wide XML consulting & instructor-led training
Crane Softwrights Ltd.          http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/f/