Are you taking on new clients?

lorenzo de tomasi
Are you taking on new clients? If you're taking on new clients, I'd like to include you in my private referral network to send you business leads through Referral Key.

Please accept my invitation below. Thanks!

Best,
Lorenzo De Tomasi
Isotype.org
Roma
+39 0686904090

View invitation from Lorenzo De Tomasi

"The new, fast growing networking website is using the power of communication to help small businesses build powerful referral networks online." - Boston Business Journal

If you do not wish to receive this type of email from Referral Key, please click Unsubscribe.