Answers to Grant I: Grant of License for Contributed Test Cases Published as Part of a W3C Recommendation deleted

Answers to Grant I: Grant of License for Contributed Test Cases Published as Part of a W3C Recommendation deleted

Doug Schepers via WBS Mailer
This message is to inform you that the answers submitted to 'Grant I: Grant
of License for Contributed Test Cases Published as Part of a W3C
Recommendation' (public)
for [hidden email] [hidden email] have been deleted.
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/testgrants-200409/ until 2016-10-31.

 Regards,

 The Automatic WBS Mailer