Annotea server down until sufficiently motivated to fix it

Annotea server down until sufficiently motivated to fix it

Eric Prud'hommeaux
The annotea server is currently down. In order to prioritize its repair,
we need some idea who is using it right now. I know some of you use your
own instances. Please let me know if annotea.w3.org is needed by any of
you.
--
-eric

office: +1.617.258.5741 32-G528, MIT, Cambridge, MA 02144 USA
mobile: +1.617.599.3509

([hidden email])
email address distribution.