Amazon.com: Your Account Information

Amazon.com-7

Required Account Information

First and foremost, we at Amazon would like to wish you all the best for 2009.  It's the time for fresh starts and

new beginnings.  We are asking you, our valued customer, to help us continue to provide you with the most secure and abuse-free shopping environment.  In order to maintain the integrity of our system, we require a brief validation of your account details.  This allows us to keep accurate and up-to-date records in order to improve our store and platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.

Under Amazon Data Protection Act 1998, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access.

Please note that the information you enter will be transferred outside the European Economic Area for the purposes of processing by Amazon.co.uk and its affiliates. By submitting your information, you consent to this transfer. Our secure-server software encrypts all your personal information including credit or debit card number and name and address. The encryption process takes the characters you enter and converts them into bits of code that are then securely transmitted over the Internet.

Please confirm your account to continue.

Amazon.co.uk is the trading name for Amazon EU Sàrl and Amazon Services Europe S.à.r.l.

Amazon EU Sàrl and Amazon Services Europe S.à.r.l. are wholly owned subsidiaries of Amazon.com, Inc.

Thank you for visiting Amazon.co.uk.

Help | Conditions of Use | Privacy Notice © 1995-2008, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.