Amaya version 11.44 with Mountain Lion

Jürgen Hüller
Ladies and Gentlemen,

we work well as a teaching tool with your HTML editor Amaya version 11.44. For a sample installation of Amaya on Mountain Lion, we realized that the lyrics always jump, and often appear more than once.

Now we wanted to ask if Amaya is also adapted to Mountain Lion. Our students really like to work with it.

We look forward to feedback.

Best regards from Germany

Jürgen Hüller

--------------------------
cusima
Jürgen Hüller
Gewerbestrasse 14
86836 Graben
--------------------------
Tel. +49 (0)8232 730792
Fax. +49 (0)8232 730794
--------------------------
end of the message........
--------------------------

Re: Amaya version 11.44 with Mountain Lion

Laurent Carcone
Hello,

This problem appeared since a previous version of Mac OSX, while it worked well before.
We haven't found the cause, it seems that amaya is loosing some events.
One fix would be to use a more recent version of the library wxwidgets, but it implies a lots of work and amaya is not maintained for the moment.
Reloading the document do some reinitializations and fix the problem (temporarily, unfortunately).

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Laurent

Le 07/09/12 09:31, Jürgen Hüller a écrit :
[...]

Pascal Pignard
Hello, the version 11.3.1 generated on Tiger doesn't have these drawbacks and works with ML.

Regards, Pascal.
http://blady.pagesperso-orange.fr