Amaya not loading CSS file

EduardoMartins
I have used Amaya for over a year now, and every now and then it won't load the CSS file and properly display the HTML file I am editing. That's OK.

Well, today it hasn't loaded the CSS file at all! I have even re-installed Amaya, but it is still not working properly. Please note this is a web page I've been editing for a long time now, and it IS properly displayed when I open it with my browser.

I am using Ubuntu 10.04 64-bit and amaya_wx-11.3.1-ubuntu1_amd64.deb

Please help!

Eduardo

Re: Amaya not loading CSS file

Laurent Carcone-2
Hello,

The CSS support is not complete in Amaya, we hope to have more resources
in the future to work on it.
Does it used to load the CSS file until now and the same version stops
to load it suddenly ?
It would be useful to have a link to the document.

Thanks,
Laurent

Le 27/01/11 04:09, EduardoMartins a écrit :

> I have used Amaya for over a year now, and every now and then it won't load
> the CSS file and properly display the HTML file I am editing. That's OK.
>
> Well, today it hasn't loaded the CSS file at all! I have even re-installed
> Amaya, but it is still not working properly. Please note this is a web page
> I've been editing for a long time now, and it IS properly displayed when I
> open it with my browser.
>
> I am using Ubuntu 10.04 64-bit and amaya_wx-11.3.1-ubuntu1_amd64.deb
>
> Please help!
>
> Eduardo

Re: Amaya not loading CSS file

Juan Lanus
Hi Laurent, Eduardo,

I have the same problem in Ubuntu 12.04.
Yesterday I installed Balsamiq following the instructions here:
  http://www.randomhacks.co.uk/how-to-install-balsamiq-mockups-on-ubuntu-13-04/
and now Amaya ignores the linked CSS files.

If I go Format > Style sheets > Open it only shows the Amaya css file, albeit the source view shows this:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="res/agenda.css" type="text/css">

If I go Format > Style sheets > Link and double-click a subdirectory, Amaya crashes after having shown the right file selection dialog, only that empty. Ubuntu offers to restart but comes out with "Invalid problem report": The report belongs to a package that is not installed.
Skipping the directory change (by storing the CSS in the same directory the HTML is) then Amaya closes the dialog but the CSS link stays unchanged, if I delete it then it doesn't get inserted. No error detected.

What to do? This is Amaya latest security update, installed yesterday and reinstalled again today.
Saludos!
--
Juan Lanus

Re: Amaya not loading CSS file

Juan Lanus

Now I'm on Ubuntu 13 now and still have the same problem.
--
Juan