Amaya: Can the default/inbuilt CSS be modified?

Amaya: Can the default/inbuilt CSS be modified?

Alma Hunt
I am using Amaya 11.3 ver on the Windows XP Platform. I have created a set of web pages. Would like to know if I can modify the inbuilt CSS accordingly to suite my requirements?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Amaya: Can the default/inbuilt CSS be modified?

Jeff Hunt-5
Yes. A graphical aid such as Amaya usually has a working subset of
available options but I think Amaya will recognise any valid css.
You can change the code by hand and also  move it from in-line style
to page style or to astylesheet with a bit of effort and learning.
If you need to, give us (me) an example of what you are trying to
achieve that Amaya is not doing for you.

Cheers.