Amaya 11.3.1 Compilation Errors

Threaded

Amaya 11.3.1 Compilation Errors

Ian Whyman
Hello All,

I'm currently in the process of putting together an ebuild package for Sabayon/Gentoo and I am running into some issues getting Amaya 11.3.1 to compile.

A full log is attached.

I'm currently using GCC 4.4.3

This is a Gentoo unstable (~) amd64 machine.

If there is any information that is missing feel free to ask.

Thanks,

Ian Whyman (Thev00d00)
Sabayon Linux
www.sabayon.org

amayalog.txt (147K) Download Attachment
Threaded

Re: Amaya 11.3.1 Compilation Errors

Laurent Carcone-2
Hello,

Did you make 'make depend' after the configure ?
Also, can you configure with the option '--enable-templates', I see that
this option has been disabled (--disable-templates)

Thanks,
Laurent Carcone