Amaya 10 authentication problem w/ webdav - digest supported?

bkc

Amaya 10 authentication problem w/ webdav - digest supported?

bkc

I am trying to open a document via webdav to eXist db.

tcpflow shows .. amaya tries to open the document via webdav, gets a 401.

I'm prompted for userid and password. I enter that

amaya doesn't try to load the document again. it says "cannot load
http://host:8088/webdav/test.xml" at the bottom of the screen.

It seems it just doesn't even send the pw I entered to the webdav server.

The server is using digest authentication.. Is that supported by amaya?

--
Brad Clements,                [hidden email]    (315)268-1000
http://www.murkworks.com

bkc

Re: Amaya 10 authentication problem w/ webdav - digest supported?

bkc

I got amaya to work by forcing the server to use basic auth.

Did I read somewhere that amaya doesn't support SSL?

I can't run basic auth w/o SSL.