Agenda: XML Schema Patterns for Databinding telcon 14 November 2006

Agenda: XML Schema Patterns for Databinding telcon 14 November 2006

paul.downey

I've heard regrets from two of our usual suspects, but would
still like a short call to move publication of Basic forward
and start to line up work for the Advanced document

agenda+ Meeting Administrivia

   - roll call
   - select scribe
   - approval of minutes:

   http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/databinding/6/11/07-databinding-minutes.html

   - agenda review

agenda+ Issues and Action Items

    http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/databinding/issues/open
    http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/databinding/actions/open

agenda+ Test Suite and Pattern Detection

agenda+ ISSUE-93 xs:gMonth and xs:gDay are advanced

   can we move these from Basic to Advanced?

agenda+ Last Call for Basic Patterns Document

   Editorial work outstanding?
   Status of "basic" patterns under test?
   Can we publish?

agenda+ Why would a pattern NOT be included in our Advanced document?

agenda+ Any Other Business