Agenda: XML Schema Patterns for Databinding Telcon 10 Jan 2006

Agenda: XML Schema Patterns for Databinding Telcon 10 Jan 2006

paul.downey

agenda+ Meeting Administrivia

   - roll call
   - select scribe
   - agenda review
   - approve minutes:

   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xsd-databinding/2005Dec/0019.html

   - action items tracked here:

    http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/databinding/actions/open

agenda+ F2F Meetings

    AI: PaulD to rearrange the F2F dates [DONE]

    27th-28th February 2006, W3C Technical Plenary, Cannes:

    http://www.w3.org/2005/12/allgroupoverview.html

    Please register:

    http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TP2006/

agenda+ Status of Deliverables

    - Roadmap document
    - Basic XML Schema patterns for Databinding
    - (Advanced XML Schema patterns for Databinding)
    - Test Suite
    - Identification of Patterns

    http://www.w3.org/2005/10/ws-databinding-charter.html#deliverables

agenda+ on databinding and programming languages

    worth recording as an issue?
    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xsd-databinding/2005Dec/0009.html

agenda+ ISSUE-1: Scope of Structures to be Addressed

    ACTION-3 vladislav to raise a separate issue for rationalle to appear
       in the Basic patterns for how structures are collected

    http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/databinding/issues/1
    http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/databinding/actions/3

agenda+ ISSUE-2: WSDL and the Test Suite

    ACTION-5 jon to Produce strawman template for submitting examples for WSDL

    http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/databinding/issues/2
    http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/databinding/actions/5

agenda+ ISSUE-3: Mapping Simple Numeric Types with Infinite Value Space

    ACTION-4 paul to Write to Erik with proposed text for ISSUE-3 that
       will advise on the value space to use

    http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/databinding/issues/3
    http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/databinding/actions/4

agenda+ ISSUE-4: Collection of Databinding tools?

    ACTION-6 paul to contact schema working group and see if we can
       re-use their list of implementations

    http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/databinding/issues/4
    http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/databinding/actions/6
    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xsd-databinding/2005Dec/0013.html

agenda+ ISSUE-5: The open enumerated type

    New issue raised by paul:
    http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/databinding/issues/5

agenda+ Any Other Business

Re: Agenda: XML Schema Patterns for Databinding Telcon 10 Jan 2006

Paul Fremantle-2

Paul

Apologies for today's call - I will be travelling.

Paul

--

Paul Fremantle

http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle