[Agenda] BPWG Call 2010-10-19 and Psalm 47

[Agenda] BPWG Call 2010-10-19 and Psalm 47

Jo Rabin
Clap, clap, clap your hands.
Sing your praise. Sing your praises.
Sound the trumpet. Sound!
Clap your hands. Sing your praises.
Clap! Sing! Sound the trumpet! Shout!!

Transition of MWABP (BP 2) to PR has been approved. The purpose of
Tuesday's call is to request charter extension to allow it to complete
its journey to Rec. Congrats once again to the editor.

Attendance is open to W3C Members Only

Chair: Jo

Team Contact: Francois

Known Regrets: None

Please make sure that if you are sending regrets you do so _before_ the
call and please use the member list to do so:

mailto:[hidden email]?subject=Regrets%20for%20BPWG%202010-10-19

Agenda:

1. Charter Extension

PROPOSED RESOLUTION: The BPWG requests extension of its charter to
2010-12-31 (?) in order to allow Mobile Web Application Best Practices
to complete its transition to Rec.

2. AOB

Any further calls.

The main business of the WG is done, I suspect that we will need a call
to request publication of CT Guidelines as a WG note. Other than that I
think it is all over.

We should discuss an informal gathering of the group to mark the end of
this particular era. Cheese, wine and witty discussion of section 13 of
RFC 2616 [1] in prospect.

[1] http://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc2616/rfc2616-sec13.html

Logistics:

Date: 2010-10-19T1330Z
[0630 US Pacific, 0930 US Eastern, 1430 UK/Ireland, 1530 CET, 1630
Helsinki]

Phone: tel:+16177616200, tel:+33489063499 or tel:+441173706152
Code 2794 ("BPWG") followed by #

IRC: irc://irc.w3.org:6665#bpwg

Re: [Agenda] BPWG Call 2010-10-19 and Psalm 47

Jo Rabin
Folks, one additional item to discuss on today's call. Francois has kindly updated the CT Guidelines for publication as a WG Note, as discussed. The changes are extremely minor and concern only the Status section. If there are no objections I'd like to request publication on this call, otherwise we will need another call just to do that, and that would not be a good use of anyone's time.

thanks

http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/TaskForces/CT/editors-drafts/Guidelines/NOTE-ct-guidelines-20101026/