Agenda, 7th July 2016 SVG WG telcon

Nikos Andronikos

Please find the agenda for this week’s telcon below.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=07&day=07&year=2016&hour=20&min=30&sec=0&p1=0
Phone: +1-617-324-0000 (access code: 649 040 824)
IRC for minutes/discussion: #svg on irc.w3.org, port 6665
Agenda requests: http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/wiki/Agenda
                 https://github.com/w3c/svgwg/labels/agenda+
WebEx logistics: https://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/wiki/WebEx

Agenda:
* Restore SVGSVGElement.prototype.getElementById
  https://github.com/w3c/svgwg/issues/182
* Use a single-case name for meshGradient
  https://github.com/w3c/svgwg/issues/181
* Publishing SVG 2 CR (nikos)

Thanks,
Nikos.

The information contained in this email message and any attachments may be confidential and may also be the subject to legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately advise the sender by return email and delete the information from your system.

Re: Agenda, 7th July 2016 SVG WG telcon

Amelia Bellamy-Royds
If we don't use up a full hour debating mesh[G|g]radient names, I'll probably ask for feedback on some of the choices I'm making for the <use> element re-write.

I had hoped to have a pull request ready to discuss & approve, but it looks like that will have to wait until next week.

~Amelia

On 6 July 2016 at 21:50, Nikos Andronikos <[hidden email]> wrote:

Please find the agenda for this week’s telcon below.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=07&day=07&year=2016&hour=20&min=30&sec=0&p1=0
Phone: <a href="tel:%2B1-617-324-0000" value="+16173240000">+1-617-324-0000 (access code: 649 040 824)