Agenda, 18 February 2016 SVG WG telcon

Nikos Andronikos
Please find the agenda for this week’s telcon below.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=02&day=18&year=2016&hour=20&min=30&sec=0&p1=0
Phone: +1-617-324-0000 (access code: 649 040 824)
IRC for minutes/discussion: #svg on irc.w3.org, port 6665
Agenda requests: http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/wiki/Agenda
WebEx logistics: https://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/wiki/WebEx

Agenda:
 * How should degenerate closed paths render in SVG [github #42] (nikos)
 * Can we resolve on nested a elements? [github #26] (nikos)
 * London F2F (nikos)
 * Linking: ID + SVGViewSpec [github #48] (nikos)

Github issues on the agenda:
https://github.com/w3c/svgwg/labels/On%20agenda
The information contained in this email message and any attachments may be confidential and may also be the subject to legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately advise the sender by return email and delete the information from your system.

Re: Agenda, 18 February 2016 SVG WG telcon

Sebastian Zartner-3
On 18 February 2016 at 00:26, Nikos Andronikos <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Sorry to highjack this thread, though I am wondering, what is needed for an issue to be considered? Reason I'm asking is that I asked to rename the 'd' property which started some some general discussion, which sounds reasonable to put on your agenda.

Best regards,

Sebastian

Re: Agenda, 18 February 2016 SVG WG telcon

Amelia Bellamy-Royds
Hi Sebastian,

If there's active discussion on the mailing list, it doesn't always make sense to move it to the teleconference (where fewer people can join in).  The WG calls are more useful when all the evidence is in and a decision needs to be made.

That said, I can bring up the matter (creating a clear & extensible naming scheme for path data CSS properties) in next week's call.

I have also made a GitHub issue for the debate, so that it won't drop out of sight until intentionally closed:
https://github.com/w3c/svgwg/issues/49

~Amelia

On 18 February 2016 at 06:16, Sebastian Zartner <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 18 February 2016 at 00:26, Nikos Andronikos <[hidden email]> wrote:
Please find the agenda for this week’s telcon below.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=02&day=18&year=2016&hour=20&min=30&sec=0&p1=0
Phone: <a href="tel:%2B1-617-324-0000" value="+16173240000" target="_blank">+1-617-324-0000 (access code: 649 040 824)