Add .txt to well-known file types

Threaded

Add .txt to well-known file types

Martin J. Dürst
When opening a file or adding a link and using the file browser, Amaya
just shows files of "known type". Although Amaya knows about text files,
these are strangely enough not among the known file types. Can you
please add them?

Regards,   Martin.

Threaded

Re: Add .txt to well-known file types

Laurent Carcone-2
Hello Martin,

I have added this type in the config files in cvs base.
We hope to be able to make a release soon.

Thanks,
Laurent