Add table keyword w3 validator

veron.nv
Hello!
The request to add new values which are used by CMS Xenforo to support of the table of the validator. It "rel=up" and "rel=menu"

Example code from CMS:

These values are used in several CMS templates.

Very much I ask to add in support of value and to get rid of a constant mistake in the site analysis the w3c validator.
Thanks.

Regards.

Re: Add table keyword w3 validator

David Dorward-3

On 17 Aug 2014, at 7:28, [hidden email] wrote:

The request to add new values which are used by CMS Xenforo to support of the table of the validator. It "rel=up" and "rel=menu"

Very much I ask to add in support of value and to get rid of a constant mistake in the site analysis the w3c validator.
Thanks.

up has been dropped from HTML, and menu has not been mentioned at all.

The error is with Xenforo (which might want to register those values or pick more appropriate ones), not with the Validator.

--
David Dorward
http://dorward.co.uk/