Add Subject Here

Katia Rostam Yazdi

Considering this error message please send me a notification when it is fixed. I am using the validator function on my project and need to really get aware when it is gonna get fixed.

An error occurred while cleaning up markup with HTML-Tidy. The reported error was:
Can't locate HTML/Tidy.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.14.2 /usr/local/share/perl/5.14.2 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.14 /usr/share/perl/5.14 /usr/local/lib/site_perl)

It is unlikely that this is a problem with the checked document, but rather a software or configuration issue with the validator.

Many thanks,
Katia