Action 474 now closed

Thierry Michel
Nigel,

During last week telecon I was assigned an ACTION 474, but I wasn't
present at this telecon.
Sorry I was not aware of this Action and have missed the action message.

ACTION-474 - Publish current github errata document for ttml1 to include
dropntsc time expression semantic [on Thierry Michel - due 2016-07-07].
[nigel] Issue-322: Closing this as we are tracking it on github now
14:29:20 [trackbot]

I have followed the path and ...

.... looking at Issue-322
https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/322

It says "Moved to https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/issues/191"

.... looking at github issues/191
It says : [Meeting 2015-10-30] Group happy with proposed errata text at
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ttml/raw-file/2cd6f1c06e57/ttml1/spec/ttml1-errata.html

Therefore I have published
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ttml/raw-file/2cd6f1c06e57/ttml1/spec/ttml1-errata.html

at final destination at
https://www.w3.org/2013/09/ttml1-errata.html

hope this closes my ACTION.

Best,

Thierry

Re: Action 474 now closed

nigelmegitt
Many thanks Thierry, apologies for not contacting you about it after the
meeting to explain more.

Nigel

On 07/07/2016 17:30, "Thierry MICHEL" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Nigel,
>
>During last week telecon I was assigned an ACTION 474, but I wasn't
>present at this telecon.
>Sorry I was not aware of this Action and have missed the action message.
>
>ACTION-474 - Publish current github errata document for ttml1 to include
>dropntsc time expression semantic [on Thierry Michel - due 2016-07-07].
>[nigel] Issue-322: Closing this as we are tracking it on github now
>14:29:20 [trackbot]
>
>I have followed the path and ...
>
>.... looking at Issue-322
>https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/322
>
>It says "Moved to https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/issues/191"
>
>.... looking at github issues/191
>It says : [Meeting 2015-10-30] Group happy with proposed errata text at
>https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ttml/raw-file/2cd6f1c06e57/ttml1/spec/ttml1-errata.
>html
>
>Therefore I have published
>https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ttml/raw-file/2cd6f1c06e57/ttml1/spec/ttml1-errata.