Accessing List Archive as RDF

Natanael Arndt
Hi everybody,

I want to try to extract some information from the mailinglist and I
wander what is the best format to automatically navigate through the
mail. The RSS feed
(https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/semantic-web/feed.rss) only shows
the latest mails.

At https://www.w3.org/Search/Mail/Devel it says:

The search script then manipulates the data and formats it into various
usable outputs (HTML, RDF) (Source for the presenter).

So I'm wondering, how I can actually access the Mailinglist-Archive as RDF?

Thank you in advance,

Natanael

Re: Accessing List Archive as RDF

Phil Archer-4
I admit that I don't know but I'll do my best to find out for you.

Phil.

--

Phil Archer
W3C Data Activity Lead

http://philarcher.org
+44 (0)7887 767755
@philarcher1

Re: Accessing List Archive as RDF

Eric Prud'hommeaux
* Natanael Arndt <[hidden email]> [2016-07-14 15:43+0200]

> Hi everybody,
>
> I want to try to extract some information from the mailinglist and I wander
> what is the best format to automatically navigate through the mail. The RSS
> feed (https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/semantic-web/feed.rss) only shows
> the latest mails.
>
> At https://www.w3.org/Search/Mail/Devel it says:
>
> The search script then manipulates the data and formats it into various
> usable outputs (HTML, RDF) (Source for the presenter).
>
> So I'm wondering, how I can actually access the Mailinglist-Archive as RDF?

GET -H "Accept:application/rdf+xml" 'https://www.w3.org/Search/Mail/Public/search?type-index=semantic-web&index-type=t&keywords=mail+search&search=Search'

sorry, no Turtle support. (I wrote the RDF/XML serializer a looooong time ago).
also, no SPARQL support. (I wrote the RDF/XML serializer a looooong time ago).
and no RSS search interface. (I wrote the ...)

--
-ericP

office: +1.617.599.3509
mobile: +33.6.80.80.35.59

([hidden email])
email address distribution.

Am 15.07.2016 um 11:16 schrieb Eric Prud'hommeaux:

> * Natanael Arndt <[hidden email]> [2016-07-14 15:43+0200]
>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> I want to try to extract some information from the mailinglist and I wander
>> what is the best format to automatically navigate through the mail. The RSS
>> feed (https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/semantic-web/feed.rss) only shows
>> the latest mails.
>>
>> At https://www.w3.org/Search/Mail/Devel it says:
>>
>> The search script then manipulates the data and formats it into various
>> usable outputs (HTML, RDF) (Source for the presenter).
>>
>> So I'm wondering, how I can actually access the Mailinglist-Archive as RDF?
> GET -H "Accept:application/rdf+xml" 'https://www.w3.org/Search/Mail/Public/search?type-index=semantic-web&index-type=t&keywords=mail+search&search=Search'
>
> sorry, no Turtle support. (I wrote the RDF/XML serializer a looooong time ago).
> also, no SPARQL support. (I wrote the RDF/XML serializer a looooong time ago).
> and no RSS search interface. (I wrote the ...)
>

>> Thank you in advance,
>>
>> Natanael

Ah cool, I think there is no need for turtle, json-ld, … as long as we
have raptor-utils resp. rapper :-)

Thank you