About Warnings on http://validator.w3.org/

Fabio Adorno
Hello,

Please where could I  identify  the exact line  on my code that is producing this Warning ?

Thank You,

Regards
Fabio Adorno – Sao Paulo – Brasil

image

Re: About Warnings on http://validator.w3.org/

David Dorward-3
On 2 Oct 2014, at 15:24, Fabio Adorno wrote:
> Please where could I  identify  the exact line  on my code that is
> producing this Warning ?

It generally helps if you tell us what the warning is, but since you
only have one and you are using HTML, it is going to be this warning:

> Info Using experimental feature: HTML5 Conformance Checker.
>
> The validator checked your document with an experimental feature:
> HTML5 Conformance Checker. This feature has been made available for
> your convenience, but be aware that it may be unreliable, or not
> perfectly up to date with the latest development of some cutting-edge
> technologies. If you find any issues with this feature, please report
> them. Thank you.

So the line that triggers it is the Doctype (which is probably line 1).

--
David Dorward
http://dorward.co.uk/