ATAG 2.0 Recommedation - Completed translation into simplified Chinese

ATAG 2.0 Recommedation - Completed translation into simplified Chinese

Zhang Kun
Dear Translators, and Shadi,

I have completed the translation of following document into simplified
Chinese (中文简体):

Authoring Tool Accessibility Guidelines (ATAG) 2.0, W3C Recommendation

http://www.w3.org/TR/2015/REC-ATAG20-20150924/

开发工具无障碍指南(ATAG)2.0,W3C推荐,2015年9月24日

http://www.siaa.org.cn/atag20/index.html

I confirm that, in compliance with the W3C Intellectual Property FAQ
(http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate), I have
1) the title of and link to the original English document, (2) that my
document is a translation which may contain errors, and (3) that the
original English document on the W3C website is the one that is
official. (Items (2) and (3) are in the target language.)

I confirm that the links within my translation(s) are valid and I have
endeavored to provide valid markup and CSS (validation tools are at
http://validator.w3.org/).

Best,

Kenny Zhang (张昆)

Re: ATAG 2.0 Recommedation - Completed translation into simplified Chinese

Xueyuan Jia

On 2016/6/17 10:21, Zhang Kun wrote:

> Dear Translators, and Shadi,
>
> I have completed the translation of following document into simplified
> Chinese (中文简体):
>
> Authoring Tool Accessibility Guidelines (ATAG) 2.0, W3C Recommendation
>
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2015/REC-ATAG20-20150924/
>
> 开发工具无障碍指南(ATAG)2.0,W3C推荐,2015年9月24日
>
> http://www.siaa.org.cn/atag20/index.html
Hi Kenny,

So glad to hear from you and see our paths crossing again. Thank you
very much for the translation and it's now in the translation database:

Cf.
<https://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Query?rec=ATAG20&lang=any&translator=any&date=any&sorting=byTechnology&output=FullHTML&submit=Submit>

Authoring Tool Accessibility Guidelines (ATAG) 2.0
W3C Recommendation 24 September 2015
https://www.w3.org/TR/2015/REC-ATAG20-20150924/

Simplified Chinese translation available:
开发工具无障碍指南(ATAG)2.0
2015年9月24日,W3C推荐标准
http://www.siaa.org.cn/atag20/index.html

Best,